Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Beanie and Sweater


In this tropical country, don't be surprised by the rain in the summer. Sometimes it cant be very hot, but sometimes it can be so cold. Just like yesterday. Sudden rain. And turn out to be so cold. Even, my car window were foggy.. pretty hard to drive with that weather last night. Thank God I wore sweater and beanie. That cute flowery beanie. In love with that. Its just so cute with flower accent on top. I forgot where and when I got the sweater and beanie. But I found it in my closet, and I thought it would be nice to wear at that moment. :))




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML