Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sun Spots in the Tangerine


I got a wedding invitation from a friend. and it was an afternoon wedding. actually I was kinda confuse what to wear. Because the majority of my dress in the closet are night dresses. and the invitation was semi formal. So i decided to wear casual outfit. I choose that tangerine skirt paired with beige top with flowery accent. So it gives more feminine look and perfect for wedding party. and also I wore tangerine pouch by Hermes. And the bracelet, its Disney's! i got it from my lovely cousin soooo manyy years ago when we were kids. She went to Disney World and bought me that. I still keep it and wearing it though. I really love the bracelet, its winnie the pooh and friends. :D ikr, but its cute. :)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML