Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Leggings


Leggings.. yea, its not pants but still its cute. so, I was thinking about being bold. so pairing the leggings with the tee. actually its broken white tee from Forever 21. still, playing with my leather jacket. and the pouch is by Paris Hilton. I got that from my lovely cousin. and for the shoes, its a peep toe booties... what I love from this look is everything. haha. yea, everything. its soo black and bold. love it.. :)


yea, its a bit sheer to wear in the daylight, so thats why I decided to wear at night. :)) look how cute the peep toe boot is.. :)




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML