Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Crop Top


I am so obsessed with crop top lately. I found it in Zara and Topshop but I dont think it's fit my budget. I mean, you don't have to spend a lot on a (half) T shirt. LOL. okay, so yesterday I had shopping spree with my boyfriend. and I found this cheap and cute crop top. Just grab it right away and I am wearing it today to my grandmom's house. It is comfortable and affordable. so this is my #OOTD. I am pairing it with skinny jeans ( I dont like wearing high waist jeans and I like showing my abs). LOL. and.. here are some picture of my outfit of the day.. :)




I love my #OOTD



Lovely crop top. <3




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML