Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fun with French


Back to classic manicure. French manicure. I had so much fun on doing this design. that was easy.. super easy, don't require any tools except the nail dotting tool. just put some dot dot on the nail then its done. First, just do a regular step of french manicure, then when its dry put some dot dot.. (I dunno why I call it "dot dot" but it sounds funny). okay, so when youre done putting that dot, finished with top coat and youre good to go! actually I got the idea from www.thebeautydepartment.com. you can check it out, there are some step by step picture on how to do it.. lets give it a try.. :))
here are some picture of my nail... almost look like lace from far.








Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML