Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Side French Braid

I don't know why this week is all about French. Its a coincidence. So, this is my Side French Braid. I did it this morning and it turns great! I nailed it. Actually today is my bad hair day. Pretty hard at first, but all you need is some patience and an elastic band (of course!). Just like doing a regular french braid but you need to pull to the side of your hair. Its cute and not much time needed. But please note that your hair must be a little bit oily so you should do this at second or third day after you wash your hair. That's gonna be easier for you to style it. Maybe next time I'm gonna show you some tutorial about how I did it.. :))



Bad Hair Day?? umm.. I dont think so.. ;)




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML