Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Adventure Time Nails







Lil cute Finn! 




This is how i did it.. 



Well, my boyfriend is a adventure time crazy. so, I made this nail design to make him flip. LOL.. Its Finn from Adventure Time. Its a cartoon network series. Super funny and pretty stupid.. One character that I dont get, is the unicorn.. the most weird character ever.. So about the nails, its super easy, all you need are blue, white, light green, and beige nail polish. Just paint all your nails with white nail polish (the basic is the french white) and just give the blue and green stripe. And for the ring finger, I tried to draw it and make it look like finn. not so hard. a little bit patient and you're done. So, I think im gonna turn my TV on and watch Adventure time.. This is so Algebraic!
Have fun on trying it on your nails.. :)




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML