Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Pink Ombre Nails




<3 



Red, Pink, Light Pink (Peach).


Ombre.. <3



This is it! My Pink Ombre Nails. I got the idea from www.thebeautydepartment.com. Im very satisfy with the result. Im using sponge to damp the nail polish on my nails. Youre gonna need three (or more) shades of nail polish. Red, Pink, and very light pink. mines are by Oriflame Nail Polish. actually you can replace it with any other color you like. But I go for pink this time. Actually it is super easy and not so messy. I like the gradation shade. so ombre. :D so..why dont you give it a try? Good Luck.. XoXo..



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML