Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

GANGNAM STYLE NAILS


Sorry for late nail post.. Ive been sick lately and have to go to the hospital and had a check up with the doctor. I dont have much time to do my nails. So, this is my this week nails..
Everyone is crazy about it and I saw the post by Cutepolish yesterday and I flipped. So I try this nail polish design. So, turns out really great, love it, and I got lots of compliments from my friends. and Here are a few pictures of my week nails. Hope you guys like it, and try it.. :)





If you guys want to try this design, just watch the video below.. :) Good luck. xD

 



Hey sexy lady.. oppa Gangnam Style..

XOXO





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML