Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Black and The Nude


Hey guys, so this is is my #ootd for the last sunday. I wore the ruffle skirt and black top. I really love the look. Oh and by the way, I wens shopping and the result is I brought home another baby, The Nude Pump Shoes that I bought on Paris van Java. I love the shoes because theres somekind of snakeskin pattern on the bottom and comfortable to use. I bought that in a store called Bellagio. of course with the discount. :)
So, here are a few pictures of my latest look. and keep posted about my latest post. because there's more coming. :D


Thanks to my sister for taking the pic.. XD



Wardrobe :
Black sweater top - Unknown, Non Branded
Ruffle Skirt - Unknown, Non Branded
Nude Pump Shoes - Bellagio
Rings - Stroberi's Accessories
Watch - Swatch, Swiss








Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML