Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

This Week Favorite


So, guys this is my past week favorite. All my favorite stuff that i found this week.  This post begins with,  me taking the unimportant photograph. and then i was thinking about making this post every week.. And.. This Week favorite are...



Okay, so much stuff in this picture. I had a crazy shopping spree this week. And that was the result. I love my new matte nail polish, aroma therapy candle, toner, moisturizer, hand cream, and body butter. All time favorite.. Body Shop. :)
And my favorite book! Style by Lauren Conrad. Thanks to my hubby for buying it.. XOXO



This is my favorite photograph. I don't know why, but its just cute to look at those little flower there.. 




This is my new favorite dark nude pump shoes by Bellagio.. Totally loveee itt.. <3



And Finally, Favorite High Five!! with dobie the dog.. :D


So, Whats your favorite??







Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML