Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Birthday Nails


My birthday was yesterday. I had a really busy day and great time with my besties. I got the presents too! but i wish for the cake actually.. haha.. so, this is my birthday nails. Inspiration from cutepolish of course. then i pick the easy one, rather than draw the bow, I choose baloons instead. because its so easy, first I use the ombre technique for the base and just put colorful dots everywhere then make the outline of the baloon using stripper.. so.. thanks everyone for the wishes and presents. I love ya'll!!




Happy Day!

xoxo




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML