Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Moustache Nails


Happy Movember!
Moustache November! no shave during this month... why not? haha.. So this is my movember nails. mustache is everywhere. I really like my mustache ring.. thats really cute. :D Well, its really easy. just paint the tip of your nails with white polish (french manicure) then using the dotting tools, just put the dot between the french and connect the dots using toothpick. and you're set. well, maybe visit cutepolish channel on youtube.. i really like her. She inspired me to love my nails and make it cute.. :D
Wanna give a try? 




Moustache Nails

xoxo




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML