Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sour Gummy Candy Nails


sooo.. what is this week nail design?
Here we goo...
The Sour Gummy Candy Nails!!



yummy yummy.. 

Im tryin the ombre technique using a sponge. the colour I used are dark purple, cherry blossom, and orange. I also add some glitter nail polish on top as a coat. and.. it looks so yummy, looks like sour gummy candy.... :D
oh and by the way, I was tryin to shape my nails sharp because I wanted to make it like stiletto's nail, but then I think I need more time to grow my nails, because stilletto's nails only looks good when its longer... :)

Happy mani monday!
XoXo









Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML