Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cartoon Nails



Loves cartoon? everyone does. We spent our childhood watching cartoons and maybe still watching them now. My favorite Cartoon is Gumball. hmm.. gumbal... Well, maybe I will add it to my "what to paint next" list. Okay, so, my current nails is cartoon nails! Inspired by animated picture. My bf is a huge fans of cartoons. He likes adventure times a looot. Check out my adventure time nails. :)
But the inspiration is coming from cutepolish! My favorite nail artist on youtube. you can check out her channel and watch the tutorial.
And this is the result of what I made.

not so neat but at least I nailed it! yay!
This is very easy to try and I only use nail dotting tools and a small nail art brush. Just a little imagination and Im sure you can create it.
Please post on the comment below if you have requests about what nail design that I should do next. Thank you! XoXo <3






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML