Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nail Haul and Review : Nail Polish Remover


What a girl do when they go to a mall? shopping. of course. So, I went to Jakarta last Sunday with my family. A few days ago before the trip I realized that I run out of nail polish remover. So I thought its a perfect time to buy another one while I'm in Jakarta. I went to the Pondok Indah Mall 2, and did some sightseeing with my family and finally I saw Watsons! yay! (In Indonesia you can find watsons in Jakarta, I guess they really need to open a store in Bandung) I visited the store and directly goes to the sally hansen's section. I was looking for the nail stripes too but they said that the stock is out and they don't know when they'll be restocking again. owkayyy, so I grab a bottle of nail polish remover. And the price is about Rp 48.000 and I choose the extra strength one. Because unfortunately the other remover, the moisturizing one is not pretty strong for me. I need to rub my nails pretty hard and need more amount of remover liquid to get rid of the polish fast. I tried the extra strength yesterday and it turns out great! I love it, even its so fast to remove the glitter nail polish. Thank God. This is what I need. 
Well, I'll show you the picture of the remover. Im using the Sally Hansen Extra Strength Polish Remover now (on the left), the amount of the remover is pretty much I think. It takes me like a year or so to re-buying it again. The good thing about Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover is that it wont make your nails broken like other nail remover, sometimes other remover contains strong acetone and it will breaks your nails. chipped and looking so bad. This is a healthy one and most importantly, my nails never chipped or broken since I'm using this product. Also it smells so good. 
Actually I bought some other stuff at Watsons but, I guess this one has something to do with nails and I hope the review can help you guys deciding which nail remover that best for you.





XOXO!


p.s : in this post i don't get paid by any company, this is just a review of products I used. :)



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML