Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Black Matte Polish and Black Crackle Polish



Matte polish is a 2k13 trend. And I bought so many colors of them. And I really like this matte polish because it gives you different textures on your nails. It also looking so pretty if you combine it with shiny polish. Yea, since I am obsessed with this stuff, so I decided to make this black-silver design. Its very simple though.
I also add some silver polish on the bottom of my nails. The color is silver-foil. And for my ring finger, I paint them with crackle polish. And do you want to know how I get my crackle done? Usually I just swipe them straightly on based polish. But this one, I swirl the brush while application. It gives you another look, unlike the usual crackle that look like wood crack. 
So, here's some pics of my done nails. :D





So edgy, right?
XOXO!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML