Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Green Mermaid Nails (French Glitter Manicure)


Okay I am running out of ideas and I was busy lately since so many occasion and meetings and works to do. Anyway, my this week mani inspired by mermaid. I was daydreaming about mermaid and when I saw my nail polish boxes, then I came up with this. It super easy nail arts. Its just a french with glitter.
Well girls talking about glitter. I love any kind of glitter. The chunky one nor the soft one. They're both great and also give an instant glam to your nails without putting too much effort when it comes to your manicure time. 

     

According to my experience, I jump into conclusion... French mani is a best solution for a quick, simple and glam up your nail within seconds. 

  

For this mani, I am using Revlon Nail Polish in Ocean Breeze. The bottle said that it is fragrant, and it is. It has floral smell and not so bad tho. Doesn't make you dizzy at all. And for the glitter I'm using tosca glitter nail polish from unknown brand but the bottle was cute. :D 
So, is it mermaid enough? I guess so, since the color was sea color and it looks so fresh. 
Happy manicure..!

XOXO!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML