Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Minions Nails (Despicable Me 2)

poulet tikka masala, et pis c'est tout

Poppadom?
Its blockbuster season. And Despicable Me 2 is one of my favorite movie. Its super funny, totally hilarious and the minions is #CRAY! okay so, I got plenty of request about drawing minions on my nails, So here we go.. The minions nails! Well, I'll show you guys about how I did it, but I'm sorry about the lighting. Cause I was doing it in my room, while some others lamp were broken and my dad hasn't replace them yet. So, its a bit dark, but I'm using flash from my cam and I hope it's pretty good. :)
Anyway, you're gonna need some nail colors. specially yellow and blue! I'm using the yellow one from Faceshop, blue (the unknown brand), white and base coat are from Beautistyle and black lingerie from Revlon. Yeah, lets rock.


Below is the picture step by step and I hope you can follow them, Its very simple actually, but yeah, neat is the key. Try not to shaking while doing it, and if you can enjoy it and imagine it a little bit, I'm sure ya'll gonna nailed it.

Paint yellow after base coat then give a french stripe using blue polish. 

Just imagine about how minions looks like. :D
when you're done, add some small black stripe on the upper nails part and give some dots for the eyeglasses frame using grey polish. I don't have grey polish, so I tried to mix the white and black polish. Just like old times when I was at school, Mixing colors! Its fun. Okay, so for the eyes, give white dots using nail dotting tools, then finally, the lips and eyeball using black polish. Just a small dot, and try to be neat on drawing the lips. 
For the others minions, just use your imagination. If you're too lazy to draw all your nails with minions, just do some french and stripes for the other four nails. I hope you can do it too! and feel free to share it on my facebook page.
How cool is that to walk to the cinema and showing your nails when you're buying ticket to watch Despicable Me 2. So #cray and #swag. ;)

 

No, no, no. Pa POY. Pa POY!


Have Fun!
XOXO













Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML