Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Red Matte Polish


Good day, matte!
I'm gonna show you my this week mani. Its all about red because I am feelin fab lately.. (duh..) 
Anyway, red is my favorite color since I don't know when. But I think red is bold, make a brave statement about yourself and I also obsessed with red lips lately. :*
Okay so, I just got this red matte polish from some online shop on instagram. And it was pretty cheap so I also bought some other colors, but I am gonna do the review later in another post. :D 
Basically, I simply paint my nails red with red matte polish and do some french stripe using usual red polish, the glossy one. And that is it.. Simply red. I like the differences between those two colors.
Here are some pics of my red mani. 


My current favorite: Red Chanel vintage flapback  pluggy. <3


Are you feelin red too?
XOXO!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML