Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Vintage Flowers Print Nails



Hellooo everyone, It has been a rough month for me. I was so busy. And also this is the beginning of new semester for me. So many homework and stuff to do. Well anyway, I am here again to show you guys my latest nail design. It was inspired by vintage flowers print. I am so sorry I cant show you guys how I did it, but maybe this can inspire you and give you the ideas about what nail design should you have today.. :) 
For the green, I am using the latest nail polish I have. Its number 42 (if im not mistaken) by studio color. I really love this color. Its very calm and very vintage..
Hope you guys like it.. <3


XOXO!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML