Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Nails (Pink Ribbon)


October is breast cancer awareness month. As a woman, lets be aware of breast cancer. I really giving attention to this disease since my aunt got this a few years ago, but thank God she is totally recover from that. It was a horrible feelings to know one of your person that you really look up was sick. I was afraid of losing her and that makes me be aware of the disease in the future. Some celebrity like Giuliana Rancic had breast cancer too. Besides the therapy is expensive, it is also painful. I saw my aunt lost her hair and I cant imagine how painful it is to went through a chemotherapy. We really need to know what we eat, what we consumption everyday. And I heard that broccoli is one of the best veggie to fight that. In other words, we need to eat any kind of veggie and fruit! Also don't forget to working out even just 10-20 minutes a day. Let's be healthy from now on and fight cancer.
So, my early october's nails is the sign of pink ribbon!

Pink Ribbon!
Keep healthy and pretty!
XOXO!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML