Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Yellow Rhinestones on Black Nails



When I see rhinestones in my manicure box, I always have a tendency to use them on my nails. Well, it happens a lot. So here I am again using rhinestones on my nails. The bling is so hard to resist. And of course it will take only a minute to do that rather than drawing on your nails for hours..(not really)
So, I simply stick the rhinestones using clear polish on my black manicure nails. and seal it with top coat and wait for a minute to dry then you're good to go. Specially when you only have 15-30 minutes to get your nails done. And here are some pics of my done nails. Enjoy.



Have fun!
XOXO



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML