Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dreamcatcher Nails



Hello there! Today I would like to share my latest nails. the dream catcher nails! I am so in love with this design. I should post it last week and I am sorry for the late post.
Dream catcher is a handmade object based on a willow hoop, on which is woven a loose net or web. The dreamcatcher is then decorated with sacred items such as feathers and beads and we used it nowadays as jewellery and accessory.
They said that the dreamcatchers would filter out all bad dreams and only allow good thoughts to enter our mind. Once the sun rises, all bad dreams just disappear. The feathers placed at the bottom of the dreamcatcher also had meaning. It meant breath, or air, it is essential for life.
So, based on that, I made this dreamcatcher nails!

First up! base coat, then paint your nails with mint-green and white. Like the pic below. 

I pick mint-green and white for the base. 
Then here are the steps of making dreamcatcher. 


1. Draw half moon line.
2. Add a triangle shape and keep continue the triangle until the circle is full. Just think about "pizza"! 
3. Then connect the edge of the "pizza" with the edge of your nails. 
4. Draw three straight line. 
5. You're done for the hard part! yay!
6. Add small dots on the straight line using nail dotting tools. Here I am using pink for the beads.
7. Add another beads using white polish surrounding the "pizza".
8. Oh so pretty.. <3


For the other nails, I just draw some feathers. Its so hard actually, took so long to make those feathers. But I am satisfied. Just need a little imagination and be patient. :D or you can paint other nails plain. Its up to you. 
So, hope you guys like my post. ta ta!
XO!

~ Glamoflage



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML