Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Go Green Nails (Fall Season Nails)


I am soooo obsessed with Green lately! Specially minty color. They are a fresh, earthy and calming. I love the green pop on my nails. It such a mood booster for your rainy days. I like the soft and pastel color these days.. So I tried this super easy design yet pretty and its perfect for fall season.
I used this green color. Its OPI in who the shrek are you from Shrek Forever After Collection. The actual color is a bit greenish than yellowish but I think it appears lighter due to the sun light. And for the glitter I am using gold glitter by unknown.  


Two coats of OPI who the shrek are you and one coat of gold glitter. 
Seal it off with top coat to add shine. 


Ready for fall or for falling in love?

~ Glamoflage



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML