Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Chinese New Year Nails


Xin Nian Kuai Le! Happy New Year.
Hope everyone had a wonderful NY. Well, I want to show you guys the nails I wore in this new days of horse. I draw the hanzi of horse. 馬 ( mǎ ).  And a symbol of luck in Chinese. 


Fist I draw the hanzi of horse
For the pointing finger I draw a symbol of luck in Chinese.
I paint the rest with red glitter and finish off with gold glitter. And for the thumb, I draw random vector lines. And here are some pics of my nails.



Happy CNY!
#FlashBackFriday the nails below are my last year CNY nails. I didnt have a good camera back then. :D 


gong xi fa cai!
Hope you guys like my nails and Happy Horse New Year!
~Glamoflage



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML