Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Silver Lining Nails (Blue Nails)

Hello hello! I've been away for long. I am starting a new life of being extremely busy and my college also get interesting, got soo many homeworks and everything, I couldn't even have time to do the posting. But I try hard. So here I am again, giving you my latest mani post! The Silver Lining.
It's so coincidence. I made this a few days ago and I just saw that Michelle Phan also has the silver lining video tutorials! I do think it will fit perfectly with the make up.
Here are some pictures of the easy silver lining nails. Its not a tutorial posts and I am just gonna do the review and show you guys my design and hopefully inspire you.
All your need is little tiny brush, blue polish and silver polish. And for the blue I am using the Blue Eyed Soul by Wet 'n Wild Fergie Edition.



What I love from this nail polish is the brush! OMG, one swipe, done! totally looveee it.


Look the picture above. The brush is a bit thin, its not round like other common brushes and I think that shape makes it slide perfectly on your nails. 
Fast forward - So here are my nails! Simple yet pretty. 







Remember, Less is More..
~ Glamoflage



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML